Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sunday Cravings

Not sure if this happens to anyone else, but I get the most random cravings on Sundays. I think this stems from my childhood. We use to eat Sunday dinner right after we got home from church in the afternoons. This meant Sunday night we would either eat leftovers or fix whatever we wanted. Growing up, my dad would frequently fix us scrambled egg sandwiches on Sunday nights and we would top it off with a Pepsi float. We had the coolest dad. Forget the rootbeer, we had Pepsi :). To this day, there are some Sundays when I crave an egg sandwich or a Pepsi float. I smile and think of my childhood and my dad. I am now a diet coke drinker for the most part, but every once in a while I make sure I have a cold Pepsi in the fridge for just such an occasion. In fact, I am going to go have a Pepsi float right now to celebrate today since it is National Ice Cream Day! What weird cravings do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment